Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com – Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair can do the following:
- Reset Registry Permissions
- Reset File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Repair WMI
- Repair Windows Firewall
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Repair MDAC & MS Jet
- Repair Hosts File
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- Repair Icons
- Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
- Remove Temp Files
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair Windows Updates
- Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- and much more…
What’s new in this version:
- Added 4 more service repairs to the “Restore Important Windows Services”.
- Improved repair print spooler.
- Moved “Set Windows Services To Default Startup” to the bottom of the list. Since you can edit the file of what services are set to what startup, it made sense to move this last since other repairs that restore services put them back to their startup as well. This way a person can edit this file to keep any tweaks they have done to their services on the system.
- Minor bug fixes and code changes.
Download: Windows Repair 1.9.12 | 5.3 MB (Freeware)