The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Don’t forget to check the Windows System Control Center (WSCC) a free, portable program that allows you to view, execute and organize the utilities from various system utility suites (Sysinternals included).
What’s new in this version:
- Autoruns v11.5: This update to Autoruns, a utility for managing autostarting applications and components, now reports the image timestamp of executables and the last-modified timestamp of other file types and autostart locations to help with forensic analysis. The jump-to-entry feature is also improved to navigate directly to files rather than their parent directory.
- Disk Usage (Du) v1.5: Du, a command-line utility for reporting the disk space consumed by directories and their files, has expanded CSV output that includes file and directory counts, as well as an option for tab-delimiting, which is a format more convenient for import into Excel than comma-delimited.
- ProcDump v5.14: This release of Procdump, a command-line utility that enables the capture of process dumps based on numerous trigger types including on-demand, doesn’t report process exceptions unless the exception trigger is specified.
- Process Monitor v3.04: Procmon, a power system activity monitor, now includes support for new Windows 8 file information query types and fixes a bug in the tooltip handling.
- Registry Usage (RU) v1.0: Ru (Registry Usage) is a new command-line utility that reports the size, value and subkey counts of registry keys. Like its Sysinternals Du (Disk Usage) counterpart, Ru can help you find the keys that contribute to registry bloat.
Download: Sysinternals Suite 2013.03.27 | 12.6 MB (Freeware)