CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and FREE!
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Windows – Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner
- Third-party applications
What’s new in this version:
- Added command line option to reboot after cleaning (/AUTO /RESTART).
- Improved Firefox cleaning: Site Preferences, History and Startup items.
- Improved Internet Explorer 10 cleaning: Saved Passwords, Userdata Cookies and Last Download Location.
- Improved Internet Explorer 9 Last Download Location cleaning.
- Improved Opera Cache cleaning.
- Updated Startup items detection for Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Added Cookie management for multiple users (Pro Version).
- Improved Startup item management for multiple users on Windows 8 (Pro Version).
- Added cleaning for Express Scribe, Gom Player, Skype Metro App, Twitter Metro and Adobe Reader Touch.
- Improved cleaning for Microsoft Office 2013.
- Added Thai translation.
- Improved localization and language support.
Download: CCleaner 4.03.4151 | 4.0 MB (Freeware)