The Cleaner 9 is a system of programs designed to keep your computer and data safe from malware. It removes and blocks all manner of malware including Trojan Horses, Worms, Spyware, Adware, Ransomware, Keyloggers, Backdoors, Password Stealers and many more. The Cleaner 9 also works hand-in-hand with your anti-virus and firewall to complete your security. Millions of people around the world depend on MooSoft and The Cleaner to keep their data safe and help them recover from malware infections. By actively monitoring files and processes on your computer it can detect a virus in action and catch it before it has a chance to do any damage to your valuable data.
The Cleaner 9 searches your hard drive and cleans it of all known Trojans. Using a unique patent-pending technology, The Cleaner 9 compares each file against a list of all known Trojans. You can scan your entire system or just one file. The program also allows you to periodically update your Trojan database file to keep it current with the latest research.
The Cleaner was the first malware remover program on the market, originally written to counter the Back Orifice trojan. It quickly grew to detect many thousands of malicious programs and continues to grow today.
The Cleaner 9 offers the ultimate in malware protection:
• Advanced Malware Detection and Removal. The Cleaner use a combination of signatures, behavioral analysis and heuristics to defend your data and remove infections.
• One-Click Fix. With one easy click you can update, scan and repair your computer.
• Real-time Malware Protection. TCActive! protects your system in real-time using the same great technology used by The Cleaner.
• Scheduled Scanning and Updating. Make protecting your computer worry-free by setting scans and updates to happen automatically.
• Technical Support. 24/7 technical support to all customers with a current subscription.
• Supports All current Windows versions
The Cleaner Patch Notes 18.104.22.1688
• Fixed occasional false update notices
• Fixed bug with archives containing no files causing a false positive
• Updated some text related to trial keys